Ringmasters and Sounds of Zion
Dear customers and friends,
Ringmasters Jewelry and Gift is pleased to announce its recent acquisition of Sounds of Zion’s gift line and select distributed products. This announcement signals the joining of two of the LDS industry’s strongest brands.
With popular products that feature the works of Greg Olsen, Del Parson, Grant Von Harrison, among others, these products help us to pursue our mission to bring you the most “meaningful jewelry and gift items that…reinforce the principles of the LDS Faith.”
What this means to you:
Starting Monday September 30, 2013, Ringmasters will begin fulfilling orders for Sounds of Zion products. A full list of available items will be published in the coming days. All items on this list should be ordered directly through Ringmasters.
Ringmasters will also release a full catalog that will ship to your store in October that features the items that will continue to be stocked. This catalog also contains the products for the 2014 Primary and Mutual Themes.
We are very excited to continue to bring Sounds of Zion’s products to you. Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions. We appreciate your patience as we fully implement this transition and value your continued support.
Tidbits of News
We have a couple of announcements this week:
The Stretch Bead Bracelet (JRY164) and the Oil Vials have arrived. We are working feverishly to get out the backorders. We appreciate your patience while these items were being produced.
Also, BAG215, Sports Balls Navy Tote has been discontinued, effective immediately.
Thank you for your continued support. Please let us know if you need anything.
Sign up Today For a Ringmasters Webinar!
One of the keys of Ringmaster’s mission statement is that we believe that our success comes as a result of the success of our customers. You. This year we are refocusing our efforts to provide you better customer service and to explore ways tobetter contribute to your success.
The first and most important task is to increase communication with you. That is why we are so excited to introduce Introducing our new webinar program for potential and existing retailers. These webinars are ONE-on-ONE experiences where we share tips to increase your success as well as get your feedback as how we can better serve you. The features include:
• Totally 100% FREE!
• Short and Sweet. We know your time is valuable. The presentations range from 10-18 minutes, followed by discussion. You get a lot great information quickly so you can get back to your day.
• Live presentations with a real person. Not prerecorded videos where you can’t ask questions or make suggestions.
• We walk the walk. Each webinar creates action items for our team that we diligently complete and report back to you. It’s not just another meeting.
• Requires no commitment to participate. If what we show doesn’t appeal to you, we won’t harass you or try to talk you into anything. We like to have happy clients, not forced ones.
• Current webinars you can register for are “An Introduction to Ringmasters”, “Tools for Brick and Mortar Locations”, and “Tools for Online Retailers”.
One more time. It’s free, no obligation, and useful information. It’s a no lose situation for you.